Our approach to business coaching is one that provides you with a clear path to success while reducing risk and also supplies you with the resources you will need to come out on top. It seems everyone is an entrepreneur these days, which is great because innovation and progress are born in the hearts and minds of entrepreneurs. It also means there is more competition out there no matter your industry, so having a competitive edge will increase your odds of success. Having an experienced business coach in your corner is exactly what you need.
You have heard the stats, your odds of making it past year five as a small business owner are pretty slim. More entrepreneurs fail than succeed, it is just a fact. What could separate you from the stats is a coach that has been there and done that. One that can help save you time and money while expanding your resources in a really big way. You can read all the books, attend all the seminars, watch hours of YouTube videos, take all the classes, but having a business coach and entrepreneurial mentor in your corner will increase your odds of success exponentially.
Building a business takes lots of skills, and a business coach will make you much better at what you do. Great tennis players have a coach in the stands evaluating every swing. Super Bowl-winning teams have coaches famed for their strategy and personal dynamic skills. Business owners do better with coaches too.
The idea of hiring a business coach may be oxymoronic to some. Part of the essence of entrepreneurship is being alone, solo. And coaching implies group dynamics and a core belief that improvement is possible.
We believe differently. We believe that:
- Business coaching multiplies your network and opportunities to find partners, investors, and customers.
- A business coach can reduce your risk and increase your chances of success significantly.
- You are not necessarily a born entrepreneur, entrepreneurship can be learned.
- Good business owners can grow with a coach to be great entrepreneurs.
- All entrepreneurs need a sounding board and an extra set of eyes to see what they can’t.